Adrift in the modern world....

The bold enterprize of one woman trying to brighten her day by turning the clock back to the Golden Age of style...when hats, handbags and gloves were de rigueur each and every day.



Has decided...

Monday, October 03, 2011

To have a weekly "Pet Peeve" section...

This is just to allow me to vent on the miniscule (and not so miniscule) things in everyday life that bug the pants off me!!!

OK...here goes:

Pet Peeve No 1:

Supermarkets...ok I know they have to exist (although they are not as prominent in European countries as here in the UK) but why oh WHY do parents allow their grubby offspring to sit or stand in their shoes....in a FOOD trolley? I mean...I have to put my food into that trolley once you've removed your snotty offspring from it. There are enough Health and Safety laws; surely children in trolleys - other than in the designated seat must be a hazard?????? Can't someone ban them?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

Polly has now left the building.....

0 comments: